BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Peanut butter and chocolate are wonderful enough by themselves but combine them, and you have a truly
heavenly confection. Well, that's if you're a big peanut butter fan like me:). Iv baked these a  countless 
number of times, adding oatmeal, nuts, and other variations. So feel free to play around with this recipe as 
much as you like. However, I haven't tried this recipe myself, so if you guys decide to bake them, let me 
know how they turned out. And remember: when in need, always add more peanut butter. Its the secret to everything. Seriously. Everything.

Prep Time- 20 minutes

Bake Time- 12 minutes

350 degrees

Ingredients:

- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 cups flour
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- half a bag of chocolate chips
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup peanut butter
- 0.5 cup softened butter
- less than a half cup of white sugar

Procedure

- Mix the butters, the brown sugar, and the egg in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine the flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.After mixing, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form small balls with the dough and slightly coat each with the white sugar. Place them on a cookie sheet or greased pan and press a fork onto each to flatten it. Make criss- cross patterns on each; they turn out to look great after baking! ( the last time I baked these I dipped the fork in milk before pressing it into the cookie and they turned out great)
- Pop them into the oven for around ten to twelve minutes at 350 degrees.  After baking, set them out to cool. They will still look moist after coming out of the oven so don't worry. Wait for them to cool down first, its better to be safe than sorry. No one wants an over-baked cookie.


So I hope your cookies turn out great:). And thanks for reading my post, but make sure to check out my next one. My finished product will be sweet as usual, but have a unique, bitter taste...well hopefully.. idk...I haven't baked it yet but I cant wait to!




3 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter! Have you ever tried almond butter? It's way tastier in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya like one time i ran out of peanut butter so i just scooped in almond butter and it tasted great!!

    ReplyDelete