BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

So today for my first post,I'll share with u guys the best chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER. These cookies are a classic but still everyone's favorite. Everyone can use a good chocolate chip cookie recipe every once in a while, and is it just me or does homemade cookies always taste a million times better than store-bought? My point exactly. So next time your in the mood for these chocolaty wonders try out this recipe, and u wont be disappointed.:)


Yields: 6 dozen cookies 
Units: US

Ingredients:

- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 tbs vanilla extract 
- 2 large eggs
-3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips


Procedure:

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
-Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the "dry stuff" to the "wet stuff". Mix well.
- Roll the dough into small ( 1 1/4") or large balls, depending on what size you want your cookies to be after baking. 
- Place the balls two inches apart on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.


Some Extra Stuff:

- 1 cup of chopped walnuts or chopped pecans can be a tasty addition



Hope you guys like it.:) Feel free to add any comments or suggestions below.



12 comments:

  1. These look AWESOME! I might just have to make these this weekend. I like adding oatmeal to my chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies are delicious!!!!!! They turned out so moist and soft. I can't wait for more recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look soooo good. I should try them out this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so yummy, but I'll probably ruin them before they get out of the oven :P. I always forget a baking step.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg they look so yummy im hungry now i shall make these this weekend and my brother will be happy. i think your blog might end up being his favorite blog ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh these look so deliciousss(: im craving cookies now

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks maryam:) and ikr i loveee chocolate chip cookies and its my brother's favorite too :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE cookies especially the soft ones and not the hard ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the background, what is the next post going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg i love cookies we should make some sometime xx

    ReplyDelete