BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 28, 2013

Jack- O- Lantern

Hey guys its Halloween in a few days! Who's excited? So Sunday morning, my sister and i (so basically just me) spent like three hours carving a pumpkin. Y? I don't really know. And I know this isn't a baking post but it involves pumpkins sooo.. 

And this is how it turned out: 


And before you make fun, yes, its a cat. And guess what the eyes were supposed to look that retarded and you know what don't judge. By the end i was literally covered in pumpkin guts so this was interesting. And i did decently well considering i haven't carved  a pumpkin since kindergarten but  yea I know it sucks.

So have fun this Halloween! I might not go trick or treating but ill definitely be eating a lot of candy this Thursday :). As usual, feel free to comment or post suggestions.



5 comments:

  1. you should put little cat ears on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. thats cute. i really like the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i thought someone was posing behind the pumpkin to make it look like really eyes... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the creepiest looking pumpkin I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like someone is behind the pumpkin......creative, but weird looking at the same time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete