BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin- Pecan Spice Cookies

So I found this recipe while scouring the internet and it looked really good so I had to post it. And its so autumny and festive asdslkjg. I haven't actually baked anything like this so I'm excited. I usually stick to my basic chocolate chip cookies... But I know I'm going to mess up so sorry guys in advance. And ya this sorta takes forever to bake. But as I said it looks awesome and its great for the holidays or for a fall party, and it makes a ton of servings, so ya. And okay ill shut up and bake now.

Serving Size- 42

Ingredients 

- 1 1/2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 1/2  cup of butter 
- 2 eggs 
- 1/2 cup of can pumpkin (not the mix)
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- pinch of ground cardamon 
- 1 1/3 cup finely chopped pecan
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 4 oz vanilla flavored candy coating (almond bark) chopped

I put a bunch of these pics through a weird filter


Procedure 

1- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.

2- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, eggs, butter, pumpkin, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed.

3- Stir in flour, baking powder, and spices.






















4- Stir in pecans and baking chips.



5- Drop the dough by tablespoon onto the cookie sheets.























6- Bake for 10- 20 min or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove to the cooling rack. Cool 
completely, about 30 min.  



















7-  Place the candy coating in a small resealable freezer plastic bag; seal the bag. Microwave on high for about one minute, or until softened. 

Oh ya so funny story I wuz trying to search for the almond bark at Fry's and I couldn't find it so I told the the person and he called customer service like TEN times but no one came but eventually I found it so its all good.


8- Gently squeeze the bag until  the coating is smooth. Cut off a tiny corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag to drizzle over the cookies. Let stand. 


















Okay so this how it turns out .


It actually didn't take that long and it wuznt that hard... But they turn out awesome and They'r all festive and you should definitely try baking them

4 comments: