BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Microwave Fudge

Okay guys this recipe is super easy and quick like a four-year-old could figure this out. And it actually turns out pretty good. Well that's in my opinion. It's like super sweet so if you want, add less chocolate chips. I really don't know what else to say.....So here's the recipieee.


Ingredients:

-1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can of condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract





Procedure:

1. Line an 8x8 bowl with aluminum foil. Spread it with cooking spray.




2. Pour the milk, chocolate chips, and the butter in a separate, microwavable bowl.




3. Set the bowl in the microwave for one minute. Then mix.




4. Set the bowl for another minute, then mix again. If needed, put it in for another minute, just make sure its all mixed in well.




5.  Add the vanilla extract and the salt into the bowl.




6. Pour the mixture into the 8x8 bowl. Refrigerate this for at least two hours.




7. Wait for it to be room temperature. Then enjoy:).



Lol so I didn't read the part about waiting two hours before eating....so I stayed up until 11..... andddd ya i fail. Don't do what I did guys.. Thanks for reading, byeeeeeee. 

3 comments:

  1. that looks so good!!! I don't think I could make fudge for my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally an easy recipe i can actually do and not burn myself

    ReplyDelete