BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 18, 2013

Classic Peanut Butter Cookies

So I didn't bake these this time, so I don't have pictures for you guys, but I'v made these before and they turn out awesome I promise.Well that's if its the recipe I used before :P I'm not sure, I just know its from allrecipies.com. So Just don't over bake, and also, feel free to substitute almond butter, it turns out great!

Ingredients:

- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda


Procedure:

1- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and mix. Then beat in the eggs.

2- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir it into the batter and mix well. Then refrigerate for an hour. 

3- Roll into 1in balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten each with a fork ( you can dip it in milk ). Make criss-cross patterns with your fork. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for around 10 min. DONT OVERBAKE OKAY, EVEN IF IT SEEMS LIKE ITS NOT DONE, WAIT FOR IT TO COOL DOWN A LITTLE BEFORE BAKING IT MORE. so ya i made my point.


Classic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
okay so this is basically how it turns out, its from the website

So isn't peanut butter like the best thing EVER. And ya hope it turns out great. See you next timeee

2 comments: